What We Recycle
The types of batteries that you can recycle at an Interstate Batteries Recycling Facility include:
Interstate Batteries can help you recycle the following types of batteries at one of our 300 distributorships which are located through out North America and beyond.
- Automotive and Sealed Lead-Acid: All types of Automotive and Sealed Lead-Acid batteries are accepted at any of our facilities. Examples are: Car Batteries, Alarm System Batteries, Golf Cart Batteries, and other vehicle type batteries.
- Industrial Batteries: Most types of Industrial batteries can be taken to any of our facilities. Examples are: Forklift, Motive Power, and back up power system batteries.
Locate An Interstate Batteries Recycling Site
Please contact us at 1.888.USA.4001 or email@example.com. Our sales representative will help locate the closest facility to you. (For fastest response please email your zip code, the type, quantity of batteries, and how often you have this quantity.)
Does your business have regular recycling needs?
Are you looking for a program that will benefit your business and the environment? If so, please let our representative know that you are interested in learning more about Interstate‘s fully indemnified, national collection program. Contact us by email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interstate can handle nearly all of your household batteries.
- Rechargeable Batteries: Such as laptop and cell phones batteries can be dropped off at one of our recycling facilities.
- Button Cells: Can be taken to any of our All Battery Centers located throughout the United States.
- Both Rechargeable and Button Cell batteries are accepted at our All Battery Center stores (ABC Store). We have over 100 ABC Stores located through out the U.S.
Find your local ABC Store.